Thursday, September 16, 2010

1st Days!

1st Dance Class!!!!
She loves to dance!


She is head and shoulders taller than the rest of the class.
I LOVE the way she has her hand on her hip just like Erica!


1st day of nursery school!
The FACE!
Hugs from Mommy!
Silly Faces!
Goofballs




It's easier to get a "good" picture when we make silly faces


Her cubby

It's easy to find your name when you get there last:)

Maddie, Lindsey, and Gabbi.  Apparently none of them have ever had a picture taken.  This was the best I could get.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, they look like they're having so much fun! I so wish I could have been there to see it all! Keep me updated on all their adventures in dance and preschool! Give them hugs from me!!! Love you!

Joel said...

Too cute!

Here is what we were doing and learning this summer when I should have been blogging:)